Hey everyone! I meant to post this yesterday but got too busy. Before I detail what came in my Isagenix order here’s what my Saturday looked like (no rest for the active):
- Shoulder workout followed by 30min HIIT on the treadmill
- Post-workout sushi with a friend
- Coffee (obviously)
- Nap (makes sense after coffee,no?) – I guess I was beat from our intense workout.
- Visit mom and pick up Isagenix order
- Date night – celebrating the closing of the house on April 5th
- Meal 1 – banana protein pancake
- Meal 2 (before workout) – Isagenix chocolate shake
- Meal 3 (after workout) – Sushi
- Meal 4 – apple pie yogurt (pictured)
- Meal 5 – celebratory dinner – oysters to start, haddock, asparagus
- Meal 6 – casein pudding (right before bed)
Let’s get back to my order. My Isagenix is on a monthly Autoship. So every month I get more Isagenix treats!
Pictured above is my full order which includes “pilot’s” vitamins. He used to get his at GNC but I love Isagenix so much he decided to give it a try. The Ageless Essentials contains a 30 day supply of vitamins. There are 60 packs total – 30 AM & 30 PM. Perfect for someone who is on the go, like pilot. I love these. It eliminates any need to constantly count out vitamins from several bottles. You take your packs and go.
Everything else in the box is MINE!
I love the “Cleanse for Life” berry flavor. It’s so yummy and helps me start the day off right; loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. I have 1/2 a cup (4oz) every AM. Here’s a link for more details. http://www.isagenix.com/us/en/cleanseforlife_new.dhtml
I’ve shown you both the Isalean bars and Isagenix shakes. Restocking this month. I ordered the shakes in “to-go” packs in preparation for our Paris trip and move. It’s going to be crazy!
Speaking of crazy, I should get started on my Sunday.
- Muesli for breakfast (pictured)
- Quick blog post
- Leg workout & Cardio
- Puppy going away party
- Food prep
Notice anything funny? No, it’s not the muesli….it’s the puppy going away party. One of my good friend’s has a boxer who had puppies 8 weeks ago. It’s now time for those puppies to go to their new homes and she’s sad. She has spent 8 weeks with 5 of these cuties. She’s going to have a hard time letting go. I’m sure a puppy party will help! I hope I can refrain from stealing one.
Have a great Sunday! I’ll try to post my “prep” tonight but if not I’ll be sure to get it on here tomorrow.